With your kind donations and prayers, Children of Adam have for the last few years been able to assist the poor and needy, locally, nationally and internationally. Like all other institutions, there will always be running costs for wages, printing, fundraising and so on. Since our inception, these are some of the things that we have been able to achieve with your kind and generous support,
- Over 1,000 orphan sponsorship around the world
- 60,000 meals handed out to the homeless and rough sleepers in Peterborough
- Over 300,000 meals handed out to refugees in Lesvos, Greece
- Over 500 hand pumps installed
- Over 500 cataract operations enabling people to see better again
- Over 70,000 beneficiaries for Qurbani meat distribution
- Emergency relief in conflict zones and places of natural disaster including Syria, Burma, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Nepal and others
- Toy drops to Local Peterborough children’s hospital
By donating, you will be helping Children of Adam to maintain its unique 100% donations policy. The money you donate will be used to pay wages, bills, fundraising costs and everything else needed to run a local, national and international charity.
With your kind donation, you will insha’Allah have a part in all the good that children of Adam are able to do. You will be the ones that are planting the seeds and watering the plants which without that we would not be able to reach out to the poor, the Prophet peace and blessings are upon him has said
“When a man passes away, his good deeds will also come to an end except for three: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (for the deceased)” Narrated by Abu Hurairah, Sahih Muslim
When you donate towards children of Adam running costs, this is insha’Allah known as Sadaqah Jariyah. This type of charity is continuous and its benefits are reaped by both the donor and receiver, even after the person giving it has left this earth.
Please do continue to assist us in assisting others